reading matters
-
Chal Ravens has written a lovely in-depth review of Still In A Dream at
London Review of BooksThere's even an LRB playlist so you can listen as you
readKie...
Tellus a story
-
Death Is Not The End takes avant-garde LPs originally released by a New
York artist-owned label and reissues them as cassettes.... *Earth
Libraries* tak...
RIP Tim Curry
-
A glam icon obviously for his *Frank N Furter* in *The Rocky Horror Picture
Show*, a movie much darker and more interesting than I had first imagined
and...
A Telex from yesterday's future
-
An example of what I call "the rhetorics of temporality" - the way critics
compulsively position and reposition things they like, or are...
Michel Gondry - Snowbound (1993)
-
Peak pop video?
Probably not (some of the most expensive promos were made during the late
'90s, the Hype Williams era - e.g. Busta and Janet's astoun...
RIP Frank Beard
-
Would you believe, I have actually written about ZZ Top? I reviewed their *Greatest
Hits* along with a Lynyrd Skynyrd box set.
*ZZ TOP, Greatest HitsMe...
faves of the 2010s
-
(Tracks not full lengths)
Ke$ha – “We R Who We R”
Ke$ha - “Backstabber”
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, "Round and Round"
Rangers – “Golden Triangles”...
angel delights
-
https://rada-ve.bandcamp.com/track/saturn-rings-songs
*Go on* - listen to that gorgeous bubble bath of synthtronica!
Another vintage release, with a vi...
No comments:
Post a Comment